Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Africa's Diamant-Gems are 2Blink


Africa is a storehouse of natural diamonds. Africa's diamant gems are 2blink. African countries, such as Botswana, Angola and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, also participate in the diamond trade in Africa. Of the three countries, only Botswana has a significant major diamond output and has 3 major mines, all of which are currently operating.

To the north of the country is the Orapa mine, which today is the most profitable kimberlite pipe in the world, producing more than 6,000 million carats of diamonds per year. The Kalahari Mine is located in southern Botswana. Despite its name meaning "little rock spot", the mine accounts for close to 22% of global diamond creation in terms of value. Near the Orapa mine, is the Letlhakane mine, where diamond mining began in 1976. Although the annual production volume is equal to 1 million carats, 20% of the diamonds are industrial grade and the remaining 80% are gemstone grade.

top products,best prices,best sellers,diamant-gems,diamonds,africa,botswana,african,carats,congo,location,belgium,paris,france,center,blink,




Diamonds from Angola and Congo are of alluvial origin. But the mine has been hampered by illegal excavations and political instability. There are many kimberlite pipes in Angola that diamond experts consider economically viable but the arrival of insurgents has always limited the true assessment of these pipes, so it is impossible to confirm these estimates.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, Miba mines produce 5 or 6 million carats per year, but only 6% of diamonds are gemstone.

Africa is a storehouse of natural diamonds. African countries, such as Botswana, Angola and the Democratic Republic of the Congo, also participate in the diamond trade in Africa. Of the three countries, only Botswana has a significant major diamond output and has 3 major mines, all of which are currently operating.

To the north of the country is the Orapa mine, which today is the most profitable kimberlite pipe in the world, producing more than 6,000 million carats of diamonds per year. The Kalahari Mine is located in southern Botswana. Despite its name meaning "little rock spot", the mine accounts for close to 22% of global diamond creation in terms of value. Near the Orapa mine, is the Letlhakane mine, where diamond mining began in 1976. Although the annual production volume is equal to 1 million carats, 20% of the diamonds are industrial grade and the remaining 80% are gemstone grade.

Diamonds from Angola and Congo are of alluvial origin. But the mine has been hampered by illegal excavations and political instability. There are many kimberlite pipes in Angola that diamond experts consider economically viable but the arrival of insurgents has always limited the true assessment of these pipes, so it is impossible to confirm these estimates.

In the Democratic Republic of Congo, Miba mines produce 5 or 6 million carats per year, but only 6% of diamonds are gemstone.

Location
Bourse du Diamond Center
Schupstraat 9-11
2018 ANTWERPEN BELGIUM
Tel: +32(0)3 226 10 26
BTW / Licence Number : BE 0877 369 057

Address: 10 Place Vendôme
75001 PARIS FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)1 47 42 56 56

RCS Paris 488 507 872
SIRET : 488 507 872 00031
E-Mail: contact@diamant-gems.com


Source image and content: www.diamant-gems.com

Post a Comment for "Africa's Diamant-Gems are 2Blink"